Charity Shop Vintage Finds, Granny Chic, Sewing and Baking with Giddy Aunt Lola

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sew, what?!


Sewing Me, Sewing You, Aha!

Believe it or not, I have been sewing!  Steps back in amazement; it's true.  But, I don't have any finished projects to show, rather a half made item or two, so you are going to have to hang on another week for the big reveal (ooh, I'm really building this up, aren't I?!).  


Anyone for Tennis?
Anyway, I am of to Wimbledon tomorrow, hurrah!.  I'm going with my step-dad to watch young Andy Murray on centre court in the men's quarter finals. So, a little disruption in my blogging schedule as I go on a jolly.  I have 3 cans of Gordon's gin and slimline to keep me going, and perhaps I should take a picnic to go with that?

Look out for me in the crowds on the telly.  I'll be the lady with the big hat, obscuring the view for those behind and drinking gin out of a can.  Classy.  I may even watch some tennis.  Hurrah!

GALx  




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to see your sewing creations! Have a great time at the tennis :-)

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cinders, thank you, I did. I like to think I helped Andy along with his victory. :)

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment. GAL x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig