Charity Shop Vintage Finds, Granny Chic, Sewing and Baking with Giddy Aunt Lola

Thursday 27 June 2013

Vintage Aunts and Time Lords



Vintage Aunts and Time Lords

When I popped into my local charity shop (CS) at the weekend, I noticed a tall distinguished gentlemen in a grey mac browsing the book section.  It was our local Time Lord and actor, Tom Baker.  




Perhaps he was on the lookout for a new scarf or maybe spare parts for K-9? Good to know that he supports his local charity shops and I can't help but wonder if he donates to them too.  I shall keep an eye out for a second hand sonic screw driver; you never know.  A national treasure if ever there was one.



Curiously, Dr Who celebrates it's 50th birthday this year.  Perhaps we could have joint birthday celebrations and save on the banners?  I may have to get one of these t-shirts; what do you think?  After all, 1963 was an excellent vintage (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more).  

GAL x



Disclaimer; Most of the photographs I use on my blog are my own, but from time to time I use those taken by others.  If you see an image that you have taken on my website and wish me to remove it, please let me know and I will oblige.  



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment. GAL x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig